· Possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
· Experienced in Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
· Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
· Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
· Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
· Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
· Organization and multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
· Maintain proper record and organization of filing system.
· Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
· Complete weekly bank recon to ensure no discrepancy in banking.
· Preparation of statutory accounts & financial reports.
· To handle account payables / account receivables, statement, aging and other accounting functions.
· Check on petty cash returns from branches and issue reimbursement cheque.
· Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template.
· Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
· Any other ad hoc assignment.