· Possess at least Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant field.
· Proven working experience as a project engineer.
· Thorough knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD.
· Advanced MS Office skills.
· Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
· Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
· Project management and supervision skills.
· Exemplary decision-making ability and leadership skills.
· Well management and organization skills.
· Liaise with consultants and contractor on site / office to produce M&E services overlay coordination.
· Evaluate and keep proper records on tender documents, design report and design review.
· Updates on the standard terms and conditions of design performance of M&E work.
· Periodical site meetings and site inspections in conjunction with consultants.
· Develop engineering project plans and methodologies.
· Ensure production plan and activity meets project and client deadlines.
· Reporting on actual production vs targets and forecasting of action plan to any shortfall.
· Inspect and monitor daily work activities on site.
· Manage the work cycle on a particular project and resolve problems that arise.
· Ensure project done accordingly to requirement.
· Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
· Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
· Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
· Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
· Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.