- Possess at least Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant field.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer.
- Thorough knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Exemplary decision-making ability and leadership skills.
- Well management and organization skills.
- Liaise with consultants and contractor on site / office to produce M&E services overlay coordination.
- Evaluate and keep proper records on tender documents, design report and design review.
- Updates on the standard terms and conditions of design performance of M&E work.
- Periodical site meetings and site inspections in conjunction with consultants.
- Develop engineering project plans and methodologies.
- Ensure production plan and activity meets project and client deadlines.
- Reporting on actual production vs targets and forecasting of action plan to any shortfall.
- Inspect and monitor daily work activities on site.
- Manage the work cycle on a particular project and resolve problems that arise.
- Ensure project done accordingly to requirement.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?