- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Leading, managing and developing an effective audit team.
- Liaison with client’s representatives in the planning and conduct of audit assignments discussing findings, emerging risks and actions to address identified risks.
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control auditing staff.
- Planning and scoping assignments effectively, allocating audit resources, defining deadlines and ensuring a comprehensive and appropriate terms of reference is set for each review
- Managing and undertaking audit assignments effectively and efficiently as well as to ensuring audit work is performed according to the required standard and deadlines.
- Identifying key risks to business objectives, evaluating and testing controls in place and identifying areas for improvement.
- Producing audit reports to meet the required standard for reporting to the Executive Director/Partner.
- Maintains a good working relationship with the client and providing guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- A recognised Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting / Economics / Commerce / Finance / Forensics / Risk Management or any major business disciplines and/or Professional Accounting qualification with at least 5 years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to public listed companies and at least 5 years of experience of leading and managing audit teams.
- Strong knowledge of understanding of risk based auditing.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to logically structure a deliverable, self-motivated, and able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think out-of-the-box.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills and demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of MS Office.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?