- Candidates must posses at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years working experience in the auditing is require for this position
- Fresh graduate with Internship experience are also encouraged to apply
- Able to work long hours to complete files and meet deadlines (only during peak hour)
- 5 Full-time vacant position is available
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in a specific industry sector.
- Identify and communicate auditing matters to managers, seniors or clients
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Verify and inspect accounts receivable and payable ledgers and general ledger for its accuracy.
- Study, inspect and assess, budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements and records.
- Check and verify accounting books and records are in conformity with industry practices and corporate policies.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted auditing standards.
- Prepare annual report for submission of audit
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport (KL Sentral)
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Study leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?