- To assist in daily function in AR, AP, invoicing and general accounting.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- To assist in GST submission
- To assist in full set of accounts.
- To liaise with external auditor and tax agent.
- Manage general office administration functions..
- Perform other office activities as and when required
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess at least a SPM/Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Experienced in Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk will be an added advantage
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work independence, hardworking & self-motivation.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?