A well known Property and Housing organisation with a regional presence is looking for a Finance Manager to handle their corporate reporting. The role will be based in their HQ in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Finance Manager role :
This position will be in charge of handling the corporate reporting for the organisation
- Oversee monthly reporting and month end closing process as well as prepare budgets & quarterly forecasts
- Analyse month and Year-to-date (YTD) financials and drivers, comparing against last year and budget (current month and YTD)
- Prepare business performance review reports for presentation to the management
- Prepare presentation slides for quarterly Audit Committee and Board of Director's meetings
- Highlight anomalies, risks and opportunities. Propose changes where relevant
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience in the Property Management industry.
- A degree in Accountancy and a member of MIA or of an equivalent professional body
- Minimum eight years' relevant post-graduate experience with recent years in managerial capacity
- Knowledge of SAP and Financial Reporting Standards are preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, independent, strong team player and with sense of urgency
This organisation is a leader in its field and has a regional presence. They are well known to provide their people with good opportunities for progression and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Finance Manager role is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125