- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department employees, responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Handle full set of accounts and oversee all related accounting functions.
- Prepare monthly management report and budgeting.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Liaison with auditor, tax agent, etc
- Prompt submission of monthly periodical & ad hoc reports.
- Preparation of monthly payroll and the monthly/yearly statutory submissions.
- Coordinate Accounting infomation system implementation.
- Administrative task to support operation.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Resposible, meticulous and possess good working attitude.
- Independent and able to work under pressure and multitasking environment.
- Strong leadership skills, proactive and result-oriented.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Corporate Secretarial Manager / Supervisor
Tax / Audit Supervisor