Job Responsibilities :
- Handling the income materials (tanker, container, lorry) inspection in order to meet the product specification.
- Scheduling inspection/testing activities, performing analysis for Special projects such as Acetic acid, formic acid and some powder, mixture at production area.
- Reviewing and reporting the project progress ( on result and trends) to superior and preparing the final Technical Report.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of the in-progress product (Special Report).
- Checking the cleanliness of the empty tanker before loading the chemicals.
- Assistance in ensuring all laboratory equipment are maintained at their optimum level.
- Preparing the COA especially for dilution product.
- Preparing and standardizing the chemical reagent needed in the lab.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Chemistry or Science with credits in Mathematics at SPM level.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000:2008 documentation.
- Must be able to conduct laboratory testing methods.
- Possess initiative with good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work in warehouse environment.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?