- To assist senior engineer.
- To plan, organize and implement the project to meet the requirement of client.
- To monitor the completion of the project according to schedule, cost and quality.
- To monitor project schedule using Microsoft Project.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Applicants with at least 2 years of working experience in related field is preferred.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD & Microsoft Project.
- Computer literate proficiency in Microsoft Office application.
- Possess own transport will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?