An exciting role of a Credit Card Acquisition Analyst role has just become available at one company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for a strategic marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Credit Card Acquisition Analyst role:
Responsible to support the performance evaluation of cobrand credit card acquisition. This role will have direct responsibility for the accuracy of all co-brand MI including data from both the company and their partner banks in a business that has a high growth potential, and work with the team that is also leading the growth in the digital financial services strategy of the company.
• Responsible for working within the company to provide analytical support for the management team to maximize return on investment.
• Critical component is to develop from scratch all the MI dashboards.
To succeed in this role as an Credit Card Acquisition Analyst, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
• Min one to three years basic exposure to a credit card operation in at least one of our core markets.
• Awareness and basic knowledge of credit card acquisition channels.
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and potentially other database and marketing analysis tools.
• Demonstrable experience of turning raw MI into management decision making tools.
• Possess a natural ability for analyzing information, including numerical data.
• Ambitious team player with the ability to execute executive requests and tasks in time sensitive situations.
This company offers competitive benefits. Employees have the opportunity to deliver the highest value professionally, while building relationships with exceptional people who genuinely value in personal potentials.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this Credit Card Acquisition Analyst position is the role for you.
Apply today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125