An exciting Credit Evaluation Manager role has just became available with a well-established local regional financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a credit professional with about seven years of credit analysis/evaluation/approving experience to be part of the financial institution that is well set for the remaining of the financial year.
About this Credit Evaluation Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for independent credit evaluation of credit proposals of products across the Banking Group (with main focus in Investment Banking related products), including Overseas Lending Unit, Product Development divisions, etc.
- Responsible for the assessment and recommendation of credit proposals with key risks and departure from group policies well highlighted and mitigated to enable decision-makers to formulate well-informed decision
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of credit personnel through structured accreditation process
- Participate in Bank’s policy and product development, Credit Risk Rating System and Electronic Application Accommodation enhancement projects, etc while also coaching and guiding credit personnel on credit analysis and evaluation skills on credit compliance for the Banking Group credit-related employees
- Maintain consistent high quality standard of evaluation among team members and also review and recommend measures to optimise the Banking Group's exposure vis-à-vis borrower’s credit risk profiles and asset quality
- Active involvement in HR initiatives, including designing of credit training modules and improvements on work processes
- Propose appropriate loan packaging and pricing that are acceptable to both customers and originators and also to be able to adapt to changes in environment and policies, and statutory requirements
To succeed in the Credit Evaluation Manager role you will need to have the ability to work effectively, independently and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels, internally & externally, and across borders.
- Preferably tertiary education. Post graduate and Credit Certificate Professional (CCP) holder is an added advantage
- Minimum of seven years experience in processing and/or assessing Corporate/Commercial loan applications/Capital Market and Global Market Instruments
- Able to conduct financial analysis, analysis of cash flow projections and possess good credit skills in the identification of risks in respect of borrowers, loan structures, sectors and industries.
- Able to provide value added comments and derive at an Independent Credit Evaluation
- Detail conscious, alert and proactive person with initiative and a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to articulate well with strong writing and communication skills and with good business acumen
This locally established regional financial institution requires no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Evaluation Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125