Job Description & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement strategies consistent with overall aims and requirements of the Company.
- Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective activities and support in relations to the Company's sales, production and overall operating functions.
- Manage and implement Company's projects and policies in given time frame
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and rvenues.
- Develop new market and value-added products to increase sales revenue and profit.
- Manage customers complaints and issues to ensure that effective and efficient solutions are taken in minimal time.
- Achieve sales target, profitability and margin.
- Monitor debtor analysis to ensure collections activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Manage team as to effectively train, evaluate, motivate and delegate and monitor their activities.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through ethical sales methods to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfation.
- Ensure that products are of optimum quality, according to requirements and are shipped according to schedule.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Plan and implement marketing, sales and customer retention strategies.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Profit sharing based on sales target
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?