- To follow the monthly maintenance schedule to attend for the daily servicing and maintenance
- To prepare a report of each servicing and maintenance carried out daily
- To repair and replace parts of firefighting system if found faulty
- To inform the main office to prepare necessary quotation on the customer’s requirement for additional work and replacement of spare parts
- To ensure all maintenance tools and equipment are properly stored, cleaned and handled with care
- To ensure maintenance works and working environment are compliant to standard HSE requirement
- Must be fully responsible in minimizing the customer complaints by immediately attend to it
- Responsible in minimizing the customer complaints by immediately attend to it
- Responsible to maintain company vehicle / properties / tools / spare parts etc.
- To perform other assigned duties as deemed necessary by the management / superior
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?