- Register and acknowledge providers/clients document submissions to Claims dept.
- Maintain proper filing & scanning record.
- To adjudicate claims received from providers, members and clients.
- To obtain claims clarification or justification from providers and members.
- Prepare claims bordereaux for submission
- Resolve queries pertaining to the claims bordereaux
- Ensure efficient claims settlement.
- Prepare and generate management report.
- At least Diploma/ Degree.
- Relevant working experience in TPA, Healthcare or Insurance industry is an advantage.
- Experience of administration procedures within an insurance environment, service provider or health organization.
- Computer literate.
- Communication skills & Writing technical documentation skills.
- Self-driven team player, positive attitude, attention to details & willing to work long hours.
- High level of conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, multitasking, fast learner and able to work in a team.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical coverge
- Optical / Dental /Health check-up
- Birthday leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?