My client is a Melaka-based High Precision Tooling manufacturer specialize in High Precision machining (Carbide & Ceramic), precision tooling (trim & form), test and etc.
Committed to continuously improve the business by putting forward new ideas and working very closely with our clients. We aim to create greater value in quality, delivery, competitive price, and services & support.
- Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in related field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this positions.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Manufacturing / Production Operations or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles.
- Experience in MPS (Master production schedule).
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance