- Explore new business opportunities in SME market.
- Achieve sales objectives by developing new customers and maximizing new business opportunities.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Prepare quotation, agreement and sales reports.
- Find prospective customers and new target segments.
- Perform demos to prospects.
- Provide after-sales support and follow up payment.
- Assist on execution of orders to ensure correct instruction and documentation are being processed for operation efficiency.
- Participate in marketing campaign such as events and exhibition.
- Full-board training will be provided
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Working experience in the related field is added advantage for this position
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess own transport
- 5 working days
- Full-time position
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission (earn up to RM5000 and above)
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?