Responsible for offering training in a job-specific area. Focuses on teaching specific areas of knowledge or on-the-job capabilities needed for certain positions.
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Modify training programs.
- Design apprenticeship programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
- Hold workshops and lectures.
- Have 5 years of experience in HR Training
- Strong previous skills in the training administration
- Good Communication skills & Negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of training processes and procedures
- Strong facilitation skills
- Budgeting skills
- Time Management skills
- Must be Chinese Literate (Read and Write)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities