- Experience in Civil Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical, Quantity Surveying or any other qualifications related to building/construction Industry.
- At least 2 years working experience in planning, design and construction building/cleanroom.
- Must be able to manage the day by day project management and construction activities to meet time, cost and quality standards with track record in leading projects. Must be able to oversee the entire project process and lead, direct and manage the project.
- Must be able to plan , review and coordinate at various stages to meet the objectives.
- Must be able to liaise with authorities, consultants and contractors to ensure all works and services comply with technical specifications and requirements.
- Self motivated, mature with sound judgment and the ability to work independentl
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical, Quantity Surveying or any other qualifications related to building/construction Industry.
- 3 years above experience in ACMV and Electrical.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferable with intermediate Autocad skill, Microsoft works, Excel , Power Point and etc.
- Able to works independent and willing to travel to overseas or outstation.
- Must possess own transport.
- Available immediately.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Yearly performance bonus
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?