As an Android Developer, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the development and continuous enhancements of Cuscapi Android products. You will work closely with technology experts, product engineers, external developers and industry partners to realize proof of concept, prototypes and products. Your software will help our customers increase revenue, cost savings while delivering a good user experience.
- Design and code mobile applications that will work across the various Android versions
- Work in a fast-paced Agile team using unit tests, continuous delivery, continuous integration to rapidly test and deliver new features
- Conduct research to discover the new technologies and tools to help design, develop, implement and test new products features
- Collaborate with architects, product management and other delivery teams to shape new requirements and the architecture of the products
- Work with the product team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 2+ years in Android application development.
- Strong English Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving skills.
- Independent and capable of working under own initiative, under pressure and tight deadline.
- Team Player with strong focus on the customer interfacing.
- Willing to travel and able to take up overseas assignments when necessary.
- Experience in POS-related systems, CIMM is an added advantage.
- Experience in .NET, SQL, Scripting, XML and mobile web technologies is a plus.
- Work location will be in Empire City, Damansara Perdana, PJ, Malaysia.
- Work permits are available for expats
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical insurance.
- Personal development opportunities.