- Key-in customer orders received via phone and fax timely and accurately.
- Attend to customers' complaint.
- To advise and provide a recommendation to customers on products.
- Attend to parcel delivery.
- Liaison all matters related to customers.
- Proper filling.
- Carry out other duties assigned by superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): Accuracy and attentive to detail, good communication skill.
- Customer service oriented and good telephone etiquette.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
Job Benefits :
- Eligible to claim over time.
- Others allowance.
- Medical coverage.
- Insurance coverage.
- Eye Care.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?