- Implementation of sales activities to generate enquiries.
- To identify potential customers and applications in which our products can be used.
- Customer interface window to coordinate with internal team to qualify customer requirement and inquiries.
- Coordinate with the internal department to provide offer base on customer requirement.
- Constant follow up on active jobs in the market and proposal of revised technical solutions up to sales closure.
- Monitor progress on outstanding quotations and update offer tracking to record their status in order to produce monthly sales forecasts.
- To maintain and develop business relations with existing and potential customers and Channel sales.
- Ensure customers are fully aware of Company range of products and promptly introduce them to new products.
- Plan and execution of customer visit plan. Utilizing Company IT tools for customer master data maintenance, including management of customer visit reports.
- To acquire and maintain up to date knowledge of our competitors’ ranges of equipment in order that you can technically discuss the advantages of Company products.
- To maintain a sales attitude to the job, recognizing and acting upon opportunities to create a sale.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Industrial/Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 or 2 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skills: Selling to customer needs, problem-solving, product knowledge, verbal communication.
- Proactive, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, positive working attitude & self-motivated.
- Willing to travel locally.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?