- Optimise customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Develop and manage a customer service department with subordinates
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation's products or services
- communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- investigating and solving customer's problems, which may be complex or long-standing problem that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as security issue or a customer being taken ill
- keeping accurate repports or discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Developing customer service prcedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- Learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Exemplary knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Proficient in English and Malay
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Smart Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?