If you have claims experience and are interested in a client advisory position by providing technical expertise to clients regarding claims coverage of a complex nature, then this could be the next role for you!
These are the main job responsibilities for the Senior Claims Specialist position:
- Conducts in-depth analysis of claims and coverage and recommends solutions to coverage issues.
- Interprets policies.
- Negotiates settlements with insurers
- Audit claims files
- Prepares the client's special claims servicing instructions for the carrier
- Manages a book of claims
- Develops claims management reports as required
- Participates in sales presentations to prospective clients
- Around 5 years of experience in the insurance broking or insurance industry, with preference in claims, loss adjusting and/or legal.
- Client relationship skills
- Presentation skills
- Proactive and a team player
Marsh is the world leader in delivering risk and insurance services and solutions to clients. It provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services. Marsh is one of the four portfolios of Marsh & McLennan Companies
If you feel you have what it takes, APPLY now!
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.