Job Responsibilities :
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Supervising works on site in accordance with established procedures.
- Monitoring daily progress and preparing the progress reports.
- Maintain close and effective liaison and working relationship with consultants, contractors, and the relevant authorities.
- Perform any other function as may be assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 2 years working experience preferably in property development.
- Must be conversant in English.
- Conversant in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate may also be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to write/email their full personal particulars including expected salary and contact telephone numbers to:
Dolomite Engineering Sdn Bhd
19 Dolomite Park Avenue,
Jalan Batu Caves
68100 Batu Caves
Selangor Darul Ehsan