The Content Strategist / Copywriter role will be responsible for:
- Strategising, planning and supporting the team in all aspects of content creation.
- Playing a lead role in the Content Team in production of daily content / copy.
- Manage, support, guide and develop the Content Team.
- Plan and develop tactical and strategic content blueprints for all clients, prospects and ventures.
- Co-devise casual training plans to develop the skills of the Content Team, ensuring that fellow colleagues receive all necessary training and development required to fulfil their job roles.
- Set objectives and standards, providing clear, detailed feedback to the team on a day-to-day basis.
- Encourage the technical development of the team.
- Suggest and maintain the highest content standards.
- Constantly explore and introduce new content styles to stay ahead of competition.
The Successful Applicant
The Content Strategist / Copywriter will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Overall great writing skills in long form writing, short form writing, marketing copy, taglines and the likes.
- Understand content delivery and audience outreach.
- Able to research, write, organise, and submit articles based on the timeline given.
- Produce online and offline articles, as needed.
- Experience in lead generation.
- Familiar with SEO best practices and generate traffic to website / digital platforms
- A good understanding of digital and commercial business structures.
- Strategic understanding of content marketing and its different usage across platforms.
- The ability to understand technical descriptions, research and create structural and simple to understand copy for marketing, educational and instructional purpose.
- Consulting experience in digital strategy, content marketing and creative concepts.
- A broad understanding of all disciplines within Digital Markerting, Digital content and creative and User Experience (UX).
- Excellent understanding of current online content distribution and display.
- Experience of managing direct reports, mentoring teammates.
- Proven people management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
What’s on Offer
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, up and coming start-up company with amazing benefits and the chance to excel with great career growth opportunities.
- Great work culture in a very friendly environment.
- Opportunity to become leaders in the industry.
- Opportunity to work across different teams and projects beyond digital
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities