- To manage audit of small/medium sized companies of various industries.
- To coach teams, including planning and organisation of assignments.
- Review tax computation, report & correspondence prepared by Junior.
- Work with management team to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Keep abreast of current developments in accounting, auditing, and internal control.
- Back up on compliance audit and answering inquiries.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with accreditations: LCCI/CPA/ACCA.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and bank reconciliation report software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Ability to work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Company trips
- Believe in work-life balance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?