Job Responsibilities :
- Install and configure endpoint management solutions and routinely test installed software for glitch detection and other issues.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Assume responsibility for project management, prioritizing equipment and technical issues for immediate corrective actions, communication with pertinent parties, and completing personal and on-site team assignments within time expectations, and without the need for rework.
- Conduct Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance according to company’s SOP and SLA.
- Effective and efficient troubleshooting, while working in potentially high-pressure circumstances, in achieving 100% problem resolution of repair activity within given timeframe to achieve customer’s satisfactory.
- Provides customers with timely and accurate technical information in a positive and straightforward manner.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Supporting and troubleshooting software issues
- Recommend improved solutions to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related subject.
- Candidates with age above 30 years old.
- Minimum experience 10 years and above in related field.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting WinTel and Linux based environments.
- Preferable Chinese & Malay candidates.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box).
- Experience creating automated scripts and software preferred (e.g., SQL, MySQL).
- Strong hands-on experience in implementing software networking and security project.
- Understand use, configuration, and installation of network hardware: switches, routers, and access points.
- Leadership/managerial skills required.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Prefer candidates stay in Selangor area (not far from the company).
- Working from small/medium company size (Not from MNC companies).
- Preferable candidate from System Integrated (SI) environment.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail updated resume to :
Phone: 03-6142 3598 ext no: 301
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)