- Install and configure endpoint management solutions and routinely test installed software for glitch detection and other issues.
- Install and perform repairs to hardware, software, peripheral or network equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Conducting quality control and performance analysis via tests and inspections of products, services and processes.
- Determining the time frame and type of maintenance needed and scheduling maintenance tasks accordingly.
- Provides customers with timely and accurate technical information in a positive and straightforward manner.
- Plan, customize and modify solutions to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Identifying in-depth problems and analyzing information to develop and evaluate possible options for solving the problems.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Respond to client request for service on problematic systems and/or equipment, troubleshoot problems in conjunction with the IS Help Desk staff to develop solutions, make minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Conduct Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance according to company’s SOP and SLA.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum experience 10 years and above in related field.
- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Strong hands on experience in implementing software networking and system.
- Understand use, configuration and installation of network hardware, switches, routes, and access points.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?