Job Responsibilities :
- To identify marketing opportunities by identifying customers’ requirements, market analysis, forecasting projected business, established targeted market share.
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Responsible for the overall performance of Sales and Marketing department.
- Working with product development teams to manage new product development.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- To assist MD in developing and implement the business plan and sales strategy to meet sales/business objectives in terms revenue, margin, and market share.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan for identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess goals.
- Organize promotional events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Any ad hoc duties or projects as assigned by management.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred).
- Minimum 10 years working experience with exposure to sales and marketing, support/technical support, consultant, and branding.
- Candidates with age above 30 years old.
- Preferable Chinese & Malay candidates.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development - IT solutions or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Preferable candidate from System Integrated (SI) environment.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Prefer candidates stay in Selangor area (not far from the company).
- Require travel intensively within Klang Valley area.
- Working from small/medium company size (Not from MNC companies).
- Possess own transport.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail updated resume to :
Phone: 03-6142 3598 ext no: 301
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)