- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (
- Setup tables.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system
- Attentiveness and patience for customers.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Strong team spirit.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent, food safety training is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- 5 days work a week.
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Staff meal entitlement
- Training provided
- Medical insurance
- Staff Discount
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities