Job Responsibilities :
- To monitor the progress of works on site.
- To supervise, coordinate and monitor the works of tradeworks sub-contractors to meet the project schedule.
- To plan, order and monitor the materials on site, control materials wastage and ensure timely delivery of materials.
- To prepare project progress report and claim.
- To assist Project Manager to liaise with consultants and architects on solving all technical matter.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the similar capacity.
- Computer literate.
- Able to communicate with various level of people.
- High in problem solving skills.
- Self motivated and interpersonal skills
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opp