- Responsible for monitoring incoming and outgoing materials from the company store.
- Conduct periodical stock count, documents and report to supervisors.
- In charge of raising purchase requisitions for goods that have reached reorder levels and calculate both minimum and maximum order quantity.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Bonus & Increment
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?