- Work with engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs.
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials.
- Develop detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow.
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team.
- Determine potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality.
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards.
- Create manuals that describe existing products' operation, features and maintenance.
- Documentation control
- Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Higher Diploma from a technical college
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Strategic location
- Medical and PA insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- 5 days work
- Conducive environment
- High Team Siprit