Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare Bills and/or Schedules of quantities.
- Evaluate, verify and recommend certificates received for payment.
- Responsible in taking off quantities, preparation of main claims, sub-contractors' progress payment, variations and site measurements.
- Responsible for cost control and monitoring of the projects.
- Responsible for project coordination, supervision, and control of works.
- Familiar in BQ and tender preparation.
- Maintaining ISO related document.
Job Requirements :
- Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying.
- Min 1-2 years working experience in project management works
- Prefer familier with steel structural
- Proficiency in Computer literate.
- Candidates must be hardworking and diligent.
- Mature and independent.