- Manage all on-site installation, troubleshoot, service checking, repair, preventive maintenance, testing & commissioning and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and recommend proper solutions.
- Offer service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and utilize field automation systems.
- Abide all company's filed procedures and protocols.
- Work with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations /briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Must possess a Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical with some work experience in the service field and repair of industrial equipment.
- At least a Professional Certificate in Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Able to prepare reports and communicate fluently in English.
- Must possess own car and must be able to travel within and outside Malaysia.
- Technical Certified is required.
- Proven field service experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?