- Perform highly diversified duties including assembly and welding work
- Translate and interpret equipment manuals and work orders
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Utilise a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Identify faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Adhere to safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, mechanical engineering or relevant field will be a plus.
- Proven experience as production fitter/welder
- Fabrication work, assembly. Able to read drawing will be an added advantage.
- Certified argon and arc welding (not compulsory).
- Basic understanding of mechanical engineering
- The familiarity of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Solid physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.