- Responsible for full spectrum of accounting functions which include timely submmision of P&L and balance sheet, reconciliation, AR AP, financial reporting and other management reports
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Perform budgetary control and implementing corrective and cost saving measures
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, company secretaries and relevant parties for statutory and legislative requirements.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proficient in manipulating large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Experience in financial planning and analysis is an added advantage.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong leadership skills, proactive with a can-do attitude and result-oriented.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities