To consistently provide quality and value-added services to visitors/ guests of the shopping centre in gracious, attentive, courteous and service-oriented manner which include the following:-
- Assist in promotional activities such as Gift Redemptions, contests and follow-through necessary actions
- Administer redemptions and rewards for promotions in shopping mall
- Maintain daily checklist and inventory of facilities such as baby strollers, wheelchairs, etc
- Handle lost and found cases
- Assist in setting up for events/ functions
- Escort VIPs during functions
- Conduct media tours/ handle tour groups
- Recommend dining venues
- SPM qualification and/or Certificate/ Diploma holder in Hospitality, Tourism, Hotel or Retail.
- Pleasant disposition, attentive, focused and confident responding to face-to-face or call enquiries and resolving difficult situations.
- Experience in a hotel, shopping centre, retail, tourism and food & beverage environment would be an added advantage.
- Able to converse fluently in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. Comprehension of other languages is a definite advantage.
- Good general knowledge of surrounding areas of the shopping centre, local prominent landmarks and transportation insfrastructure.
- Willing to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Fresh graduates (SPM holders, graduates from hospitality schools) are also encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Medical insurance