- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow routes and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Adhere DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Able to read and write ( SPM / SRP)
- Proven working experience as a Lorry Driver.
- Possess valid professional driver's license E full & GDL.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
- Good Health
- Preferably 25 years old & above
Perks & Benefits
- Basic Salary and Incentive
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?