1. To handle full set of shipping documents for export
2. To liaise with forwarders, custom, customers and relevant departments pertaining to export shipments.
3. Work closely with shipping agencies for related issues.
4. Handle sales order processing including issue production order, sales invoices and verifying shipping document (BL, CO and others relevant documents)
5. To maintain all sales contracts, invoices and delivery order record.
6. Focus and coordinate of all truck delivery / vessel trans-shipment time.
7. Apply or renew export licenses from government authority.
8. Follow up with forwarder for the clearance process and assist in arrangement of delivery.
9. Any other related additional duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Reliable, well organized, capable to multi tasks, and wiling to learn.
- Highly competent with the interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of verbal and written: Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandari.
- Good command of verbal in Thai is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in SAP system is an advantage.