- Plan and use fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Work with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Predict alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Manage spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- to handle incoming and outgoing booking from customers / agents / office with the suppliers
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement.
- Extensive knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in 'reading' the market.
- Skilled in negotiations and networking.
- Strong knowledge of supplier or third party management software.
- Proficient in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Familiarity in collecting and analyzing data.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?