We are looking for suitably qualified, inspirational and vibrant English Teacher who shares our belief in the highest standards of academic attainment to join our forward thinking and dynamic teaching team that provides quality teaching and learning for our students – commencing September 2019.
- Applicants must possess a Degree and TESOL/TEFL or equivalent
- Native-level English speaker
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience
- Applicants will be hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge
- Motivated individual with keen interest in encouraging, motivating and inspiring students to achieve their full potential.
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Is committed to wider aspects of school life and learning including developing students’ life skills to support development and growth.
- Can be a reflective individual who is committed to life-long learning and development.
For more information about Tenby Schools please visit our website at www.tenby.edu.my.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
(Please check your Junk Folder for emails and add tenby.edu.my to your safe senders list. We thank all applicants for their expressed interest. However, only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.)
- Good remuneration and benefits package
- Fee reduction for employee’s children (up to three children) – full time staff only
- Medical insurance (GHS) for eligible spouse and children – full time staff only
- Career advancement and constant growth
- We are one of the largest International and Private schools group in South East Asia.
- You will be working with people from a diverse mix of countries and cultures.