- Design sheet metal cabinets / enclosure , other mechanical accessories and cooling systems (like fans/heat exchanger/ air-conditioning) - required for power supply/ UPS/Battery systems
- Prepare conceptual design, interpret blueprints and drawing of products (GA & SLD)
- Operate CAD tool to generate GA and SLD drawing for the design of power systems and components.
- Perform and maintain good documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess good knowledge of power electronics and technical knowledge of power supplies in Telecommunication sectors.
- AutoCAD, Solid works or CAD/equivalent knowledge is a must
- Good knowledge of cooling systems –use of fans/air conditioner/heat exchanger in cabinets
- Able to work independently and responsible.
- Able to adapt in fast paced working environment.
- Possess good communication skill and a good team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- 5 days work week