Senior Executive on Finance & Accounting
- The Finance & Accounting Executive will be responsible for:
- Book keeping.
- Verify staff claims and timely payment of salary.
- Up keeping of company benefits to staff and staff balances.
- Quotation and Invoicing.
- Followup / debt collection + debtor ageing report.
- Proper filing of accounting documents.
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents and bankers.
- Ensure Credit Notes and Debit notes are processed accurately through the month. Checking and confirming issuance are verified accurately.
- Prepare and submission of statement of accounts and liaise with clients for any discrepancies.
- Year end filing and distribution of EA forms to employees.
- Maintenance and accuracy of all finance matters.
- Draft budget and forecasting Profit and Loss/Balance sheet/Cash Flow on a monthly basis. Provide advice.
- Up keeping of all contract value.
- Creation and maintenance of man-hour costing, dollar to work ratio and the likes.
- Cost reduction exercises to reduce overheads.
- Ensure GST compilation, report, and filing is accurately processed and adjusted according to appropriate codes.
- GST Submission online return submission on a quarterly basis.
- Compiling documents and information for legal proceedings and liaise with lawyer.
- Verify invoice of clients and liaise with clients for any discrepancies of the invoices.
- Assist and internally advice BOD and other startups / business arms.
- Taking initiatives to suggest and create whatever necessary financial systems/documents to assist the company in numeric growth.
- Oversee all other financial matters of other ventures related to OM Connect Sdn Bhd.
- Respect company's financial status and keep all matters strictly P&C.
The Successful Applicant - Requirements:
- The Finance and Accounting Executive will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or higher in Accounting and Finance or equivalent accreditation.
- At least 2 or 3 years of hands on experience in the financial / accounting field
- Candidate must have knowledge in or willingness to learn about bank loans, corporate + government tax matters, company insurance.
- Experience in cloud accounting software, ie: Xero, QuickBooks
- Additional advantage: Independent and a problem solver. Have own circle and support network of Accounting & Finance community. Speaks and comprehend English and Chinese.
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, up and coming start-up insoired company with amazing benefits and the chance to excel with great career growth opportunities.
- To be exposed to multiple industries and financial requirements for each vertical.
- Great work culture in a very friendly environment
- Opportunity to become leaders in the industry and to consult multiple businesses on business financial matters; assisting in moving forward plans.