- Follow routes and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients' complaints.
- Pick-up emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information.
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions.
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries.
- Provide field units with information about orders, traffic, obstacles, and requirements.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
- Proven working experience as a Van Driver.
- Possess valid professional driver's license.
- Solid organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
. EPF / SOCSO PROVIDED
. 5 DAYS WORK
. ANNUAL LEAVE MEDICAL LEAVE
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?