- Generate and pursue sales leads to develop new sources of revenue from corporate customers to meet or exceed monthly and annual sales quota.
- Work closely with outbound sales to identify IT sales opportunities through joint account and territory planning, focusing on engaging the Business Decision Makers (BDMs) in specific key target industries.
- Contact prospective customers from marketing campaigns (events, tradeshows, demand generation through the web etc.) to identify and qualify IT sales opportunities. Follow-up and convert them into sales.
- Focus on solution selling that helps customers meet their challenges and business opportunities, showing demonstrable economic value.
- Provide accurate and timely forecast and healthy pipeline.
- IT knowledge is required.
- Well verse in Power Point, MS Word, Outlook and Ms Excel.
- Have the drive and ability to convert client leads into sales opportunities.
- Good organizational skills to manage the entire sales cycle from Close to Deploy stage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Target oriented and believe success through teamwork.
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?