- Preparation of full sets financial reports for clients
- Review and analyze financial data especially gst and variance analysis
- Work with management team to recommend and/or implement SOP process or improvements.
- Auditing and Taxation
- Other consultancy assignments such as corporate , human resource, payroll processing , loan application , SOP etc
- Possess at least a Advance Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Proffesional qualification such as ACCA, CPA etc
- Good working knowledge of handling full set accounts
- Familiar with accounting standards, the company and tax laws.
- Hands-on experience with accounting and finance work .
- Good time management skill and able to perform multi-tasking .
- Integrity and reliability.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?