- Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Good understanding of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry.
- Experience with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Has at least 2 years experience being a PA / Secretary
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?