- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Proficient in customer support is a plus.
- Strong in English will be an advantage.
- Good market knowledge.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?