- To manage resource, manpower, output, and productivity
- To implement and manage production processes that will give maximum output efficiency from manpower and machines
- To ensure implementation of all production related processes as per the Production SOP/ WI
- To manage the maintenance department and implement preventive maintenance in order to ensure proper running of all machines and minimum maintenance downtime
- To ensure safe working conditions are maintained in the factory at all times
- To keep regular interaction with the workers, and encourage them to participate in the overall health & safety requirements and process improvements
- To coordinate with the supply chain and customer service departments on production planning
- To create process mapping for all manufacturing activities and continuously look for ways to improve the productivity by eliminating waste
- To continuously evaluate factory workers, recommend laying-off/ promotions, increments and incentives to the Operation Manager
- To plan annual leave for workers
- To prepare monthly production report
- Monitor and control inventory to optimize customer requirements and minimize working capital requirements
- Plan and schedule production and to control production to technical specifications
- Responsible for determining the internal training needed for personal within his department to improve their skills
- To monitor and control of the workers' overtime and ensure productivity
- Comply with applicable regulations and specific instructions
- Establishment of environment objective targets and programs
- Participation in environmental audits and training activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience of working in metal fabrication
- Fanatical about HSE
- Good people management skills & track record of such
- Project management of capital investments
- Good networking and influencing skills
- Good understanding of cost and variance accounting
- Solid knowledge of production management.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Outstanding organizational and leaderships skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Exceptional decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?