- On shift to ensure all electrical installition and machine electrical equipment in good working condition.
- Attends to machine breakdown as well as any issues arises at the factory electrical installations.
- Carry out Condition Based Monitoring and preventive detection of any issues on Electrical Installation and Machine electrical equipment, and report accordingly to immediate superior.
- When situation requires to arrange and supervise manning for day-to-day Maintenance and services operations to ensure all planned activities are executed effectively.
- To assist the Engineer, Supervisors in attending and providing solution problems related to Electrical in production machine and facilities. Report to Supervisor on a regular basis pertining daily operation and working together to solve day to day operational problems.
- To assist in projects, comissioning and troubleshoot machine (PLC and wiring) as and when required.
- Must possess SPM but Diploma in Electrical is highly desirable
- Must possess minimum a valid BO,A0 but preferbly as A4 Chargeman Certificate from Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in Manufacturing enviroment involved in Preventive/ Predictive Maintenance planning, scheduling, execution and manning.
- Experience in writing PLC programs, troubleshoot PLC related problems, able to read and design standard control circuit diagrams (motor starters, pump systems, etc)
- Familiar with latest automation technology such as DC/AC drives, ASI/CAN- Open bus system will be an added advantage.
- Able to contribute effective solutions to solve and machine/ process issues.
- Positve and aggresive working attitude, able to think critically, a good team player and able to work independently.
- Possess leadership skills will be an added advantage.
- Possess own transportation, able to attend breakdowns during off-working hours and rest day / public holiday if required.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?